Free Plague Doctor coloring page and cross stitch pattern

I had some people ask for a coloring page and some people ask for a cross stitch pattern. I wanted to give back to the community here so (just for the lettuce craft forums) I’m giving you all use of this stuff! I hope you like it!

Edit: Ok so the link I was using for the cross stitch pattern thing isn’t working so I’m just gonna post the whole thing here.

There. I think that should be good. There is a black and white version too for whatever reason. I don’t cross stitch so I don’t see a point? But if you need that let me know.

28 Likes

You are THE BEST!!!

2 Likes

How generous! Cool!

2 Likes

That is a very kind thing to do, thank you for thinking of it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Such a thoughtful way to share your heart with all the Lettuceheads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I literally love you so much! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi @endymion @audity @Jeanne @AntBee thanks everybody! I reposted the cross stitch pattern in picture now since the link wasn’t working so in case you wanted it, it’s there.

1 Like

Heck yeah!!!:black_heart:
Greatly appreciated!!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

YOU ROCK!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

2 Likes

Yay-ah! You’re the best @RagingSloth!

2 Likes

This is great! Thank you for sharing!

The black and white version can make it easier to see the symbols without the background colors to interfere. It can also be easier to see back stitches and other added details without the color. Most of the time, I like color charts. Occasionally, they make me go cross eyed when there are too many colors, and the black and white is easier to use. It may also be a preference thing. I hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you! The pattern is fun!

2 Likes

What an awesome detailed pattern!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!! :sparkling_heart::purple_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So cool! Wow!

1 Like