Frida and friend tea towel

I love a craft that is both fun and functional. I found this digital stamp and it was too cute to pass up. I made it for @bethntim. The little monkey is so concerned…I would be too if I had to ride around on a lady’s head.

16 Likes

This is too precious! I love how stylized it is. Super cute!

1 Like

“Digital stamp” is new to me. googling says it’s a line drawing that you download and print. Yes? How did you transfer it to fabric? I would put it on my lightbox (aka tablet) and trace–is there a better way?

2 Likes

I usually print it out and then use tracing paper and an iron on pen to make an iron on pattern.
It is like any image you would use and trace.
I use this pen for transferring. They are thin tip.

I have bought a lot of pdf patterns and used this method. Digital stamps are just like that. I love using digital stamps for patterns. Le Petite Market is one of my faves.

2 Likes

When I saw your title, I thought, “Bird or monkey?”

Love this!

1 Like

So cute!!

1 Like

I print all digital stamps onto washable stabilizer…it is magic to me and easy for me to follow the lines. It does mean you have to wash it out, so I use it on prewashed fabrics only and not something that would get ruined with washing.

@kittykill…you sure add fun to your pieces even if they are functional!

2 Likes

Hmmm, better go shopping!

1 Like

SO CUTE AND FUN! I wonder if that monkey is worried there will not be bananas on the dishes that are getting dried with his face. :rofl:

2 Likes

Very sweet!

Thanks all!