Fridge Magnet Swap R2 SU: 1/20-1/31, SO: 2/29/24

I couldn’t resist working on that last magnet before work this morning. I’m officially done and should be sending tomorrow! Eeee! I will not second guess myself about several of the magnets…must be strong.

3 Likes

Strong as a magnet!

I have one left to do. I am waffling on how to make it. I need to buckle down and decide tonight!

2 Likes

I just have finishing touches to do to 2 magnets and then all mine will be ready to mail out!

2 Likes

Exciting!!

I have plans for some real progress over the holiday weekend, but one of my kiddos is home sick today and we’ve just confirmed it’s the flu. Hopefully it doesn’t get us all and wipe out my plans! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yikes! Hope everyone else stays well!

2 Likes

Oh no! I hope it passes quick and the rest of you avoid the crud!

3 Likes

Oh no! I heard the flu season pushed out this year. I hope everyone feels better soon.

1 Like

My friend reassured me her kids weren’t sick when they came over for the Superbowl party. While they were here, one spiked a fever. Luckily we have some children’s ibuprofen so she felt better after a bit, but I’m hoping none of us get sick. I took a long nap today, but that’s nothing new.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to predict, the fever seems to come out of nowhere. I hope your family stays healthy!

Of course Rose spiked a fever last night. :tired_face: I think it’s likely both girls will miss Valentine’s Day with their classmates. The timing really stinks. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

One of the two I had to finish turned out ok - I’m not really happy with the other. I think it needs to be re-made. Le sigh.

1 Like

That’s a total bummer!

We seem to be okay so far. Now I have to hope my husband doesn’t catch anything from the big business conference. He’s missing Valentine’s Day with me because of this dumb trip which could have been scheduled for… really any other time. I know it’s cliche but I enjoy snuggling with my husband and eating dark chocolate creme brulee with him.

4 Likes

Gallery is here

4 Likes

Finished my last magnet. It needs to dry, then actually add the magnet though. @GeekyBookworm is done and had been waiting so she can mail mine at the same time- probably Tuesday!

3 Likes

I think the magnet I made yesterday is suh-weet!

3 Likes

Sent today! Thanks @GeekyBookworm for helping with that!

3 Likes

I roped my son into helping me yesterday. Made great progress!

3 Likes

Send outs are tomorrow!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: Let’s hope the glue will be dry enough to send today! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

same! Even though I set this swap up I had it in my head that sendouts were next week and then Tuesday I was like Oh crap!

5 Likes

Mine are all done but I haven’t made it to the post office! I’ll send them asap!

1 Like