Fridge Magnets w Cats, Dogs, mushrooms, snails, penguin & a bear!

I made these for a craft booth and ended up making a bunch. I just had so much fun with them! I sold a few, traded some in the STS, and plan to give some out to coworkers around the holidays. I also have a few on my own fridge.
I used ver strong magnets so they actually hold paper. I hate getting a cute magnet that canโ€™t hold anything.
Making these really sparked my joy in crafting again. I had so much fun. I also found a new love of Posca pens. Those Ultra fine tips are the best!
I have some more wooden squares so I will probably sit down and make more later when inspiration strikes. I have some more ideas that I want to try.
These are all my own drawings. I colored them differently colors, photocopied them onto sticker paper, painted the wooden squares, cut out and adhered the stickers, then embellished them with paint pens, gave them a coat of mod-podge, and added the magnet.

18 Likes

Adorable! I loved seeing the Halloween magnets you had made, and I like that these ones are year-round fun for the fridge.

1 Like

So, so cute!!! They all look so eager and happy. Thanks for describing how you made them.

1 Like

I want every single kitteh.

3 Likes

These are so cute and cheerful! I appreciate that you were thoughtful with the magnets and LOVE that they got you back into the joy of making!

2 Likes

They are amazing!
I love them.

1 Like

Theyโ€™re all adorable! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cuteness overload, those eyes. I want to feed them all.

2 Likes

They are so cute!

1 Like

These are absolutely adorable! It makes me happy to hear how much you enjoyed making h them!

1 Like

These are so fun!! You made magic with those Poscas!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! I had so much fun with these.

These are all so cute! I love all of them, but especially the cats & dogs!

1 Like