Friend-Chip Goals

I made this for the Galentines Day swap.
At first, it was going to be the cover of my cards with “Friend-Chip Goals” inside. But then I got another idea and wanted to try that.
So, instead of scrapping this, I used it as one of my extras. I copied the ink outline and sent it as a coloring sheet. Then I colored mine.

Don’t forget to tell your friends how much you appreciate them and I hope everyone has an amazing Galentines!

28 Likes

It’s so cute, all colored in! Now I’ll have to color my copy and use it as a card for someone else.

1 Like

This is adorable! I can’t wait to colour mine in.

1 Like

They’re so cute! Yes, friend-chip goals. The hair bow is luscious with detail.

1 Like

Awww, that’s adorable. Cookies and milk are indeed a great pair!

2 Likes

Sooooo cute! I’m glad you sent us copies of your adorable art to color for ourselves!

2 Likes

:cookie: :milk_glass: :cookie: Your amazing project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congrats! :milk_glass: :cookie: :milk_glass:

2 Likes

Awe. I love the emojis you used! Thanks!

4 Likes

Absolutely adorable. I love your technique of making coloring pages from your work. I made copies of the ones you sent me so my girls and I can color them over and over!

3 Likes

That’s the neatest thing. I was thinking of making a bunch of pages to compile into a zine if they ever have that swap again.

3 Likes

I LOVE this idea!

2 Likes

This is so fun!

2 Likes

All the coloring pages are so cute. Perfect idea for extras.

3 Likes

This is such a cute and well-executed drawing! And such a great idea to include a colouring pic or mini zine in mail, you’re inspiring me to maybe try something similar too.

1 Like