Friends Mitts in Gray

I recently wrapped up another Christmas gift. I knitted these fingerless mitts for my DH in yarn from my stash. The ribbing is slightly different, but otherwise follows the pattern.

17 Likes

Hot dang, you’ve been busy! These look great! I like the cuffs (not sure if that is the right term) at the fingers and wrists.

1 Like

Thank you! They’ve been 99% done for a month or more, but I always procrastinate on weaving in the ends for when I’m too tired to do anything else. I think I dumped about two months worth of projects today since I have some weird sinus/chest cold out of the blue and no energy for anything other than internet and The X-Files.

2 Likes

Oooo! Cozy!

1 Like

Mulder and Scully are good company! I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Thanks! Me, too.

1 Like

They look very neat and very cozy.

1 Like

Thank you! They’re superwash highland wool, so I’m hopeful they’ll be durable, too.

1 Like

Nice neutral color and so well made! I love that you are getting presents done and wrapped. Dream goal for me!

2 Likes

These are great! What a lovely gift!

1 Like

Very nice! How awesome that you are getting Christmas wrapped up!

1 Like

Thank you! I have a few more things I’d like to make for Christmas gifts, but I’m also getting burnt out with all the other things going on in life, so it’s anyone’s guess as to what I’ll actually finish. So far, each of my boys is getting at least one handmade gift from me.

1 Like

Fingerless mitts are so versatile! These look amazing and super cozy

1 Like

Thank you! Gotta keep my boys warm. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh! Nice. I’m sure these will be super treasured. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!