Friendship Banners

Thanks!

2 Likes

Crazy cute! Mine is hanging in my office where I can see it daily. I love it.

1 Like

Awww, thank you! I’m so glad you like it!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid: :heart_eyes: :heartpulse: Are you feeling the love? Because your lovely craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid: :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

The texture and creativity with these is absolutely amazing. I love that they are similar but all so vastly different.

I tried googling but didn’t find anything. What is the paper medium you’re referring to? Is it a spray fixitive?

1 Like

These are so pretty and elegant! Even better in person - I feel very lucky to have one :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

I used PPA matte. It feels lighter than modpodge and allows the paper to remain flexible while still sealing the mica powder. I’ve also experimented with mixing small amounts directly with mica powder but it looses too much of the shine. I may try with a high gloss and see how I feel about that :woman_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ooh. Thanks for sharing. I’m always on the search for new supplies (that I definitely don’t need, but always want)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heh, me too! I have way too many supplies because I saw an online project and thought “I’ll use that” and then never do. Example: the altoid tin chipboard shelves I bought two months ago or the tiny cricut mini press iron that was a Christmas present…2 years ago…and is still in its box.