Frogs! Crochet from Stock on Hand - Updated 05.04.2020

I have been crocheting these little frog stuffies with leftover cotton yarn - mostly Paton Grace which I have found very easy to work with - even with small hooks.

I bought this pattern in a kit years ago on clearance at Marshall’s and I made it as part of a baby shower gift. I liked how it turned it so I filed it away under patterns in my file cabinet where paperwork goes to die.

I was digging through there a couple weeks ago looking for something small I could work on and thought this would be perfect. I have made (7) of them now - 8 if you count the one I am finishing up - but I didn’t think to take photos until now. I have mailed out the frogs to friends with small children. My co-worker sent a photo of her girls opening the package:

I wish I could find more of these patterns - the lady who wrote them did an amazing job.

Thanks for looking!

Edit Cinco De Cuatro - I made a few more and a yellow ducky!:

27 Likes

Those are super cute! Way to use what ya got!

3 Likes

They are adorable! Well done.

2 Likes

They are fantastic. It’s so sweet of you to spread some cheer by sending them to the kids. Awesome!

2 Likes

Fun! And the colors are awesome!

2 Likes

Oooh, my yarny little heart loves these! Well chosen!

2 Likes

So cute. The light green one reminds me of the frog in gnomeo and Juliet.

2 Likes

Frogs!! Adorable!!

2 Likes

So cute :frog:

2 Likes

These are adorable!!!

2 Likes

Very cute!!!

2 Likes

They are so cute! I love the flipper detail, that makes things extra special.

1 Like

They are totally adorable! And so sweet of you to send them out to brighten others’ days. I’m sure everyone was very excited to receive them.

2 Likes

Oh, these are the cutest frogs! Love the picture, too!

2 Likes

These are adorable and I love seeing them in different colors. Kudos for using up stash too.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Crochet Frogs are one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That is awesome.

What a bunch of cute and cuddly critters!

1 Like

Cinco de quatro :joy:

Oh, how did I miss these?! I love froggies and these turned out so cute! I really like how they’re all different colors! The little ducky is cute, too.

1 Like