Full Of Thanks Shaker Cards

I guess I’m on a thank you note bender! I made these using all stash.

Eight cards, two each with 4 different black/white papers. The mason jar shaker is made with a Lori Whitlock svg flie on a Cricut Explore. The heart tag is made with a die/stamp set. The back of the shaker window is stamped twice with a “thank you” stamp; once with pink, once with red.

TY-FullOfThanks06

The shaker has some punched stars (glitter paper), stamped sentiments (fussy cut), and two kinds of glitter including on that glows in the dark.

TY-FullOfThanks02a

Just so recipients know about the glow, I stamped it on the back with some other stuff.

TY-FullOfThanks08

The sentiment is printed on my home printer, cut and glued into a card blank.

I’m just like a kid with the GITD stuff! So here’s another shot of the GLID glitter!

EDIT: here is the set of instructions stamps I used for the back

22 Likes

Those are fun and clever! I didn’t know there was such a thing as glow in the dark glitter! Looks cool!

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t know about the GITD glitter until recently, either!

1 Like

Oh, no, glow glitter? I’m trying not to add to the stash!

Cool cards!

1 Like

They glow! I love that you stamped a heads-up on the back so the recipients can enjoy every detail.

The glow in the dark aspect is so fun!! Good idea to stamp it on the back. :wink:

1 Like

Such cute cards! The blue is perfect for the jars, and the jars look great on the black and white background. I love the little twine-and-heart detail at the lid.

Thanks everyone!

@steiconi Not to enable or anything, but the GITD glitter is Michael’s Recollections. :upside_down_face:

@wittychild @Abbeeroad I got a set of “instruction” stamps last year that I am a little obsessed with. :grimacing: I mean, of course shake it, but why not use the stamp! :rofl:

@endymion At first I thought they were complete with just the twine. Then while looking for my “hand made” stamp I noticed the heart-shaped “thank you” in that set. It was too late to include it in the shaker, but there was enough room to punch a hole so I stamped and die cut a bunch and added them. It made a huge difference.

2 Likes

These are fabulous! so cute!

Get thee behind me, satan! I’m going for a no-(craft supply)-buy January.
Almost faltered in Dollar Tree, but held strong!

1 Like

Thanks, @jemimah !

@steiconi I bet it’ll still be available in February! :imp:

1 Like

The glow adds just the right touch of magic!

Thanks!

1 Like

These cards are super fun! I’m a fan of the mason jar for tossing whatever you have in it. Glow in the dark glitter???
I like that you added the instruction stamps on the back.

Oooo, if you have the resources, you could order a custom self-inking stamp with your name or initials or what-have-you on it! My oldest sister ordered one that I liked as a gift and I stamp most of my cards with it.

Super cute cards, but OMFG, they GLOW in the Dark?!?! Heck yeah!

Thanks, pals!

@irid3sc3nt I have toyed with designing a self-inking “HAND MADE” stamp that’s even smaller than this one, though it hadn’t occurred to me to have my name or initials put on it. I had one made for TheMisterT for him to use at book signings; there was a page that had some dialog mistakenly corrected to standard usage

CertifiedStamp.

1 Like

These are what I call my “instructions stamps” that I used two of on the back.

1 Like