Fulled sweater blanket

I sewed this blanket for my sweetie but it was too small for both of us to snuggle under so I planned to add a couple more rows of squares.
2 years later, that’s finally accomplished, lol.

I love it. I am still wondering about figuring out how to calculate the number of stitches to crochet an edge but I think I might make a template and just go for it.

Until then, it’s a terriffic snuggle size for watching telly together :purple_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

18 Likes

Lovely! Cozy! And DONE!

1 Like

Nice job! Sure looks warm and cozy and fun to snuggle under!

1 Like

This is such a brilliant idea! I’m sure it’s super cozy, it will be nice and heavy from the felted wool.

1 Like

It’s not heavy at all really. Very soft though, lots of cashmere & merino wool.

1 Like

I assumed it would be heavy since wool felt is so heavy, but of course it isn’t when you use cashmere and merino!

1 Like

I really appreciate the top stitching at the joins. It makes each one look so polished!

I checked the link, and yeah, the kind are perfect! The triple stitching really completes it!

2 Likes

Looks so cozy!

1 Like

That looks so comfortable! It must be the nicest feeling to snuggle beneath it with all those different wools.

1 Like

It looks super for snuggles!

1 Like

Ack! That looks too cozy!!! :heart: I love it and all the colors & patterns :heart:

All from the thrift store or worn out from our own closet. I had such fun collecting & piecing it all.

3 Likes

That looks amazing and super cozy!

1 Like