Fungi Drawings

I’ve loved drawing fungi with brush pens and fine liners on watercolour backgrounds. These are a few I’ve drawn recently. They’re postcard size.

23 Likes

Ooohhhh, mushrooms! I love them, they are so delicate & pretty. The caps in the first one are my faves.
I would absolutely 1000% pick these up if I found them in a shop. If I got a card in the mail, it would get framed & displayed. Gorgeous!

@curiousfae @AIMR, @Cindy ,my mushrom lovin’ friends, check out the pretties!

6 Likes

These are lovely. The watercolor gives them an ethereal quality.

3 Likes

I want to crawl into your pictures and frolic with the fungi. Lovely!

2 Likes

Yes, I needed a fungi fix! These are lovely and fun!

I love how each one is a little world of its own!

2 Likes

These are so cool. I love how organic the backgrounds are. They play well with your subject matter and create an ethereal image. Beautifully done!

1 Like

I love these! They’re so well done! I can see these being an awesome set of postcards. I’d totally buy them.

1 Like

These are fantastic, the one with birds :heart_eyes: but the starry night and the sunshine are right up there too!

1 Like

They are all gorgeous!
You are very talented!

1 Like

Wow, what beautiful colors and magical drawings. I love them!

1 Like

Very cool! They look like they could be from a landscape from another galaxy! Love the metallic details.

2 Likes

:mountain_snow: :medal_sports: Congratulations! This stand out project is featured this week! :medal_sports: :mountain_snow:

1 Like

I love mushrooms! And, I prefer the realistic style of them in drawings vs the cute gnome house mushrooms (although I do like those, too :slight_smile: ). These would make a beautiful set of notecards or be lovely framed as a set.

1 Like

I came here to say the same thing about the ethereal-ness!

2 Likes

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I framed them and gave them to friends this wekkenr they loved them.

1 Like