GALentine's GALlery!

I received my gorgeous linocut Galentine from @endymion today! thank you so much, your printmaking skills are stellar!

Here’s my beautiful and uplifting collecting (squished up a bit for the photo) currently adorning my sewing room -

So pretty! (and my fridge is looking cute too :heart_eyes_cat:)

16 Likes

Almost forgot to post that I also received from @Magpie – on actual Galentine’s Day, no less!

Thanks so much!

13 Likes

I love seeing them all together! :heart:

4 Likes

They look so good together!

3 Likes

I got a couple of Galentine cards!!

From @Annchen the adorable puppy! And a great bookmark!

From @magpie, a sweet hello and reminder that every day has a reason to celebrate something. :heart:

Thanks, ladies!

16 Likes

If you enjoyed getting mail with a little fun extra, think about joining the Bookmark swap now going on!

5 Likes

I’m glad it got there! I was starting to wonder if all my cards took the scenic route.

3 Likes

@Annchen - Your Bookmark is wonderful. I love that color. And the pup is adorable

4 Likes

We aren’t done yet, we have a few more!
I received a lovely Angel card from @Magpie, and she stuffed it full of amazing fabric squares. I am determined to learn some quilting this year (when I can find the time! :rofl:), and these are going to be used. So many cool fabrics! Thank you so much!!

14 Likes

I want to show my card from Magpie too :heart: It arrived on valentines day.

9 Likes

I have been stalking this gallery and admiring all of the beautiful cards. I want to thank everyone for understanding why I was unable to participate…I will be making up and removing my negative in a short while, but in the meantime, I want to also show off the lovely cards I received at a very low point in my life…all have a special place in my heart, so thank you!

From the lovely @Bunny1kenobi …cutest teapot card with a jazzy friendship bracelet!

@tapestry sent this gorgeous card and the cutest mini prayer flag!

This was the cute sheep and sheep love card I received before the stuff hit the fan…adorable…from @HeroicHatchling

Another monster card to add to my growing collection from @Kwality570 …with bonus bookmark!

Be sure to check out @Myrthena 's separate post on this lovely card, because it is so neat how she did the cuts to make part of the card stand out! It is also cool how she did the back just as lovely…and, another cool bookmark!

The last card I received was also a cut out, fold up gem from @irid3sc3nt ! She put a kitty on mine…love it!

Oh, and I almost forgot…omg…the cutest mini card bunting!

Thanks to the lovely angel who sent out cards on my behalf…you have no idea how grateful I am to be in this group.

17 Likes

This is the GALlery that keeps on giving!! So much happiness!

2 Likes

I received a sweet valentine from @Annchen uesterday! It looks like a paper doll outfit with cute ice cream cones and rainbows. Perfect to being some sunshine to my day. The extra item is this GORGEOUS knit bookmark. It’s so pretty!

16 Likes

The book mark is gorgeous!

1 Like

Love the color of that bookmark. And such delicate stitches.

1 Like

It is a paper doll outfit. I decided to use the good things so I raided my boxes of paper items I’d saved just because I couldn’t let go of them.

The bookmark was a fun knit! Perfect for keeping my hands busy during meetings.

5 Likes

What a good use for the doll outfit! So cute and clever.

3 Likes

Well appreciated!!!

4 Likes

I received from @Magpie!

It’s a lovely card… How did you make the green heart? Is it a picture of some sewing or is it how the paper was designed? Inquiring minds want to know…

It came with a tiny envelope inside that held:

It sounds like a romantic time. :wink::heart_eyes:

Thank you for my Galentine! It’s going up on the mantle with the other ones.

14 Likes

Look how perfectly @wittychild’s sticker fit the seed envelope in my journal!

12 Likes