GALentine's GALlery!

Happy GAL-entine’s Day and Welcome to our GAL-lery!
Post all your goodies here!

12 Likes

Reserved

1 Like

Let the Galentine’s party commence! I received goodies from Lynx today. Because mail between us seems to travel absurdly fast, I’ll hide them in a drop down so her other partners can avoid possible spoilers if they want.

Yay!

Card

A little handmade notebook

Bookmark

Thanks, Laura!

12 Likes

Awesome start! ohhh, no giveaways from me!

3 Likes

This is a great start! That bookmark…swoon!

3 Likes

Beautiful start! Now I’m feeling the heat under my tush. Lol. I have one more card to make and the small extras :grimacing:
@Lynx great start! I like your idea for the extras

4 Likes

Lovely bookmark @Lynx . It was a wonderful choice for the extra small!

2 Likes

I just saw that a lot have sent out already. Eep! So exciting. I sent out my cards today as well and now it’s the waiting game to see all the lovely creations

2 Likes

I have a card that I’m 97% sure is for this swap, but I’m waiting until daylight to open it :mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

I recieved from @bluebird today! Im not going to hide it since the gallery should be booming soon.
I absolutely love this card. It’s so pretty.

And i love her creative extra. A little Galentine’s Pal! I got a sweet little cat to keep me company. I named him Gulliver. Isn’t he adorable!

Super creative and wonderful. Thank you so much.

22 Likes

Such a beautifucard. I love your new friend Gulliver. He’s so precious.

4 Likes

Ack, I love Gulliver!

4 Likes

I agree…I don’t mind seeing the cards because I know each one will be special…handmade means each is unique!

I love Gulliver…what a sweet project! The card is also nice.

I received what I think is a card as well, but it is pouring rain so I can’t get to the mailbox! I just know who it is from! :grinning:

5 Likes

So sweet! What a fun idea, @bluebird.

4 Likes

Thank you, everyone! :slight_smile:

@gozer — Yay! I’m so glad Gulliver arrived safely and that you enjoyed everything! :blush:

@lynx — such a pretty bookmark!

5 Likes

Gulliver is the cutest! What a great idea for an extra.

3 Likes

I received from @bluebird yesterday! Such an elegant card with the cutest extra- Bunny Sebastian! I love them both. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much!

18 Likes

The cuteness…I love these! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, my goodness, @bluebird, These little animals delivering cards are the cutest!!!

4 Likes

I received from @HeroicHatchling !

Isn’t this just the cutest??

The little sheep are STICKERS!!! They are adorable lil cloud floofs!

Thank you so much for my first Valentine of the year!

17 Likes