GALentine's GALlery!

The book mark is gorgeous!

1 Like

Love the color of that bookmark. And such delicate stitches.

1 Like

It is a paper doll outfit. I decided to use the good things so I raided my boxes of paper items I’d saved just because I couldn’t let go of them.

The bookmark was a fun knit! Perfect for keeping my hands busy during meetings.

5 Likes

What a good use for the doll outfit! So cute and clever.

3 Likes

Well appreciated!!!

4 Likes

I received from @Magpie!

It’s a lovely card… How did you make the green heart? Is it a picture of some sewing or is it how the paper was designed? Inquiring minds want to know…

It came with a tiny envelope inside that held:

It sounds like a romantic time. :wink::heart_eyes:

Thank you for my Galentine! It’s going up on the mantle with the other ones.

14 Likes

Look how perfectly @wittychild’s sticker fit the seed envelope in my journal!

12 Likes

That’s a photo of fabric made out of all the threads, snips and bits of fabric that are too teeny to do anything else with. I had a whole rainbow of them. I printed it out on sticker paper then cut out the heart shapes. I love that stuff!

12 Likes

Clever to copy it!

2 Likes

Wow! Great stuff! Those would make sweet placemats. I put my fabric pieces in a shoebox. Oh wait, that’s felt. I don’t usually keep my fabric bits. I do have some leftover from my reusable fabric bags, but they’re underneath a pile. I think.

3 Likes

Those are soooo pretty. I received something from you made with a bit of one of those, but seeing the rainbow is delightful!!!

How do you keep the bits together for sewing? Curious minds (or at least mine) want to know!

3 Likes

Sulky wash away stabilizer. I had a tutorial on deadster, maybe our technical wizard @Tanath would be able to find it? I think I called it something from nothing

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your secret!

2 Likes

I had some happy mail in my mailbox today! I have a very interested helper so the pictures are not the prettiest.

It took a month, but it got here :two_hearts:

Opened card and garland. Love the cat sticker on the back!

Accidental kitten for scale. Don’t worry, the cute garland survived. I’ll put it in my kitten free craft room so I can enjoy it without ”help”.

Folded up card. Please excuse the cat butt.

11 Likes

The card looks great and the kitten is adorable! I think your cat saw the cat sticker and thought it was for them. :wink:

2 Likes

Such a cool card! I think that card bunting is really clever @irid3sc3nt!

And your little helper is so cute!

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s a mini version of what I saw on Pinterest. I decided it before I made the card. The card came about because I was perusing the thrift store and came upon an Alice in Wonderland coloring book with only two pages colored! It was maybe $2 instead of $12-14. The folding part was a diecut from Lawn Fawn.
Have I said all of this before?

5 Likes

Great score on the coloring book and genius to use it in this way!!

2 Likes

I received from @Annchen!

Lol, we both used cat stickers.

The card, so lovely! I remember playing with paper dolls when I was young.

Paper origami toy for my cats. Here is Arlo investigating. Milkman was off sunning himself.

A carved stamp! It’s the geocaching symbol for Earthcaches. They do not have a physical container, rather they teach something about the Earth. They’re my top favorite kind of geocache.

Thank you so much! I’m super glad it arrived in the mail. Silly postal service.

10 Likes

And we are now complete! Thank you to everyone that participated, especially our Angels! Til next year!!!

11 Likes