GALentine's GALlery!

How perfectly punny! :sheep:

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :blush:

@jeanneleigh — I’m so happy you enjoyed your card and Sebastian the bunny! :rabbit:

Love the pun and those little sheep stickers are adorable! :sheep:

3 Likes

I totally didn’t realize we had a gallery already! Everything is wonderful so far.

I love the little notebook from @Lynx, the Galentine Pals are sooo cute and creative @bluebird, and the yarn maze is so clever @HeroicHatchling!

3 Likes

Such a pretty cards, @bluebird and I love the extras “Gulliver” and “Sullivan”!

3 Likes

I received my first GALentine today, from @megwell.

Here it is with one of her famous calendar envelopes.

And the extra small was this super cute motivational Zine.

My favorite page is the last “a megwell publication.”

Thanks!

17 Likes

I received from @geekgirl today!

Everything:

It’s such a riot if color! I love it!

Card close up:

Her extra small is a positive affirmation ATC in a magnet sleeve (genius!). It’s already on my fridge. :heart:

And bonus little hearts! Can’t wait to collage with these.

Thank you Carlee!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Is the gold swizzle-spring on the heart card something embossed or a gel pen or…? It’s super cool.

3 Likes

I received from @Lynx! :slight_smile:

A sweet card, a cute little notebook with pretty marbled texture and one of her pretty alcohol ink bookmarks! Thank you! :blush:

14 Likes

The cards are all fabulous! The extra smalls are blowing me away. Love the bookmarks, ATCs, stickers, zine, stand-up animals. Y’all are so creative!

4 Likes

THE SHEEP!

That…never occurred to me as a way to send an ATC to someone who may not collect them. Totally genius.

4 Likes

It’s gold mica ink I poured into a small squeezable glue bottle.

But you could totally used thinned down gold paint and do the same thing

4 Likes

It’s a really cool effect. I think I have some gold paint.

3 Likes

These are all great :heart_eyes: I’m just over here patiently waiting. I’m not being patient. Ha ha ha

3 Likes

I haven’t checked my mail in a couple days and definitely not today–it’s snowing again. 50-some F degrees yesterday. Not surprising.
I ordered some supplies for pickup from Michaels. Mostly I needed a specific paper pattern (which they didn’t have) but they did have another one which I liked so we’re going with it.

2 Likes

Received from @Kwality570 and @gozer yesterday!
First- the cutest monster with bookmark

16 Likes

Then a lovely sewn card with origami bookmark, word find game and coloring pages!

17 Likes

Thank you both!! (Had to break up my responses b/c my phone is acting up)

2 Likes

The milk and cookie was going to be the cover to my card at first. It was going to say “Friend-Chip Goals”.

I’m glad you liked it.

6 Likes

Those are both so great! Love the Kwality monster, and all gozer’s extras are so cool!

2 Likes

Awww Gulliver :cat::two_hearts: so sweet

3 Likes