Gallery Wall(s) With A Little Room To Grow

I looooove gallery walls! What a fabulous space!
I just keep adding gallery walls around our house because I want to hang all the things on the walls, hahaha. <3

1 Like

Thanks! I am in danger of turning the whole house into a gallery box, but since this is most of our stuff for now I am safe. I do have another similar look planned for later this year, I hope, but I gotta rein myself in a little bit!

1 Like

Love your memory wall, looks great & gives all the feels too.

1 Like

This looks great! love your labeling!

Thanks so much!

I love Deliaโ€™s choice of dog bed, rofl, Rosie was just the same, literally a dog bed in every room of the house but she very rarely used them!!

Anyways, back to subject! I love the gallery wall, I find it so hard to mix frames etc, I swear almost every picture I have in our house has the same frame, but your gallery wall with all the frames, different sizes and different like medias and such looks absolutely amazing!! And I love those little gaps for adding future finds as well :smiley:

Iโ€™m loving that pinboard too!!! Amazeballs!

1 Like

Thank you! It is hard to mix frames and before this we had a much smaller gallery on this wall with only black frames containing only b/w pieces. I imagine around 1/3 of the frames now are black. For the newly framed things I wanted to find not-black and that made it much harder or required me to refinish. The Pinboard helped!

Delia does use her beds, but also so many other spots! I recently picked up an outdoor dog bed - the kind on legs with a breathable material for the surface - that has a canopy over it for shade. She lays on the hard deck right next to it or on the rug on the other side of the deck. I donโ€™t think she realizes itโ€™s a bed! Her bed!

1 Like