Gemstone Friendship Pendants

I’ve had a rough couple of months, and two dear friends have really been there for me throughout them. I wanted to make them each a little something to thank them for all their love and kindness. Their willingness to listen, when I was just saying the same thing I’d said a hundred times before, and their ability to make me laugh when I needed it most.

The first is a pendant, made from a kit from one of my favorite jewelry designers, Candie Cooper. It includes a double point of quartz crystal, along with rose quartz, rose glass, and gold beads from TierraCast, on a base from Beadalon. It’s been wrapped in thin gold wire, and suspended from a burnt orange cord with sliding knots, so it can be worn as a long pendant, or a short choker.

I was drawn to the kit because the rose quartz is representative of caring, kindness, and friendship, while the quartz crystal is said to enhance the properties of the stones around it. I also knew the recipient would like the deep orange color of the cord.

The second pendant was for a friend who is trying to get pregnant. So this is my little fertility ‘good wish’ for her & her partner. It contains amethyst, rose quartz, aventurine, aquamarine, clear quartz, and two charms, a heart, and a little goddess figure.

The chain is sterling, and the findings are all either sterling, or sterling filled. The charm of the goddess is from TierraCast. The amethyst is for clarity, balance and protection; rose quartz is for unconditional love; aventurine for lighthearted sexuality and luck; aquamarine for calming, and clear quartz to enhance the properties of the stones around it.

I hope it brings her some luck, and lets her know there’s someone on her side, as she embarks on this journey.

16 Likes

You put so much thought in them. They’re very nice gifts.

2 Likes

Those are beautiful and I love the thought put into each stone that contributes to each pendant. That they all compliment each other is an added bonus :heart:

2 Likes

They are both so, so pretty! I particularly love the dangly look of the second one.

1 Like

Both are wonderful! You are so talented.

1 Like

Lovely necklaces and such thoughtful gifts. May the future months not be as rough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a lovely gift! You put so much love and attention to both friendship pendants, that shows. :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful work!! It’s like you made them personal talismans!

1 Like

That was definitely the feel/intention while making them.

1 Like

These are very thoughtful gifts. As someone who suffered with infertility, I especially appreciate the fertility one. You have one gigantic kind soul!

2 Likes

Beautiful gifts that highlight your loving intentions - the best! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

These are both beautiful. And wonderfully thoughtful gifts!

I’m sorry to hear you have had a rough time but I hope things are looking up or at least do soon.

2 Likes

these are both so beautifully done and I’m sure the recipients will love them!

1 Like

It’s great that you have friends who are there for you, and them receiving these gifts will certainly be appreciated.

So much thought and love has gone into these beautiful gifts. I am sure they are treasured.

1 Like