Gertrude Dragon

Hahaha, thanks! Yeah, less than a year ago I was nearly crying in frustration because I couldn’t figure out how to do a single crochet! It was just SO HARD to get the yarn to go where I wanted! Thank goodness for patient teachers, practice, and muscle memory. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yaay, I’m glad you like them! I seriously am tempted to make nearly every animal in both of these two books, but I’m not sure what I’d do with them all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I’ve found that in this super stressful time, crochet is really calming for me. I still love making things with fabric and felt, but since I don’t use patterns for those, they take a bit more of my brainpower. Just following a clear pattern and using the repetitive motions of stitching the yarn really helps my stress levels these days, and I can work out the tension with tight stitches! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Crafting can break you like a twig. I’m so happy you keep pushing through!

2 Likes

This fabulous project has been selected as a Featured Project for the week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations!! :sparkles: :tada: :sparkles:
Way to go, @roler! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Oh, she’s wonderful!

1 Like

awesome gift! hope your friend is back on her feet soon. Great job crocheting her too!

1 Like

What an adorable dragon, I love it!

1 Like

So wonderful! What a great gift xx

1 Like