Get Ahead of the Holidays Challenge - DEADLINE EXTENDED!

Just for fun, here’s some more getting ahead of the holiday fun. I made 3 spiced pear & apple crisps and froze them. I can either bake them during the holidays, or gift them to friends and neighbors.

7 Likes

I did not manage to get ahead of the holidays, nor anything else for that matter lol.
I am in a season of scrambling. But I voted above at least!

6 Likes

Smart!!

It was hard picking a favourite, all the entries are great and I’ve added some gift ideas to my mental list for next year.

Lololol. Same, my friend. Same.

3 Likes

If I can attend the zoom meeting this weekend, maybe I will be able to start on the holiday bags I’ve been meaning to sew.

3 Likes

:scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle:

Congratulations @wittychild! Your Grinch Scarf has won the Get Ahead of the Holidays Challenge! And thank you to all of our participants for helping to make our site a joyful space! Good luck with the rest of your holiday crafting!

:scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle: :scissors: :snowflake: :yarn: :christmas_tree: :thread: :gift: :safety_pin: :candle:

9 Likes

Oh, wow… thank you!

5 Likes

I loved that scarf! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!

2 Likes