Ghosts in the Graveyard, Altered Tin

Here’s a quick little altered tin for Halloween. I fell in love with that ghostie paper and just had to make something with it.

A card board insert of a rickety fence was the perfect frame. I cut out duplicates of some of the ghosts and attached them with foam tape for added dimension.

An extra cat in the front, a smiling jack o’lantern with arms I “borrowed” from a plastic skeleton, and there you have it. Happy Halloween!

25 Likes

awwww, I love all the layers!

1 Like

Fantastic! That jack o lantern with skeletal appendages is frightful!

2 Likes

Fabulous as always. That paper is great!

1 Like

Cute! I love it. Those skellys are so handy. Lol

1 Like

I see what you did there. :rofl:

1 Like

Awww that is spooky sweet!

1 Like

I can see why you fell in love with that ghostie paper! The jack-o-lanterns add just the right amount of color and I always like how you layer the scenes to give dimension.

1 Like

I think we played a game as kids called Ghosts in the Graveyard. I can’t remember any other details other than the name.

Love this take on it. And those arms - eeek! So cute.

1 Like

Fabulous, as usual!

1 Like

I love that ghost peeking out on the left. It makes me chuckle. I also love the way the pumpkin looks like it’s asking for a hug on top. :smiley:

Oh, that rings a very distant bell. What was that game…? :thinking: Some kind of tag?

So cute!! I love it!

I am loving this also! Anything spooky, I’m in!!! And I especially love pictorials like this done up in tins!