Giant double knit Star Wars scarf

Perfectly awesome!

1 Like

A friend of mine made that scarf for one of her sons. She also commented how much she loved the double knit method.

1 Like

I love have the nice clean look on both sides and it’s a big wow to get the pattern both ways. I does make for a very thick and heavy finished product though.

Congrats! Your Giant Double Knit Star Wars Scarf is one of this week’s featured projects. You are rad!

2 Likes

That is amazing my goodness!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! Wow … and so much work!!

1 Like

Yeah, my husband hinted he might want one too and I was like "uh… maybe someday… " :laughing: I’m gonna need a break first…

2 Likes

This is phenomenal image. Amazing work.

Thank you for sharing the link to the pattern.

1 Like

This is AMAZING. I have not yet had the patience for double-knitting, and I very much fear that after 15 years, I probably never will. I’m so impressed with it!

1 Like

WOW! Great piece!

1 Like

OMG, so cool!

1 Like

I feel for you! I just finished crocheting a baby ball that was designed for sport instead of worsted and the thing (which wasn’t stated in the pattern) and the thing is bigger than a basketball!

1 Like

Teach him to make one :laughing:

1 Like

A good solution, but he’s not interested. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is an amazing scarf! My husband would be like: Why do you make things like that for others first and not for me? Well, yes because :joy:

1 Like

Yep! I mean, it’s partially because he sat there watching me me make it for 4 months. Not much of a surprise!

1 Like

Congrats! Your project was one of the best of 2021! You are awesome!