Gingerbread Rapunzel's tower

Congrats! Your Gingerbread Rapunzel’s Tower is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the feature!

2 Likes

Wow! The details are amazing. This is art!

1 Like

That’s some next level gingerbread!

1 Like

Epic and dreamy! She will never forget this!

1 Like

Oooh thank you! :hugs: this is my first project posted on here and I didn’t expect it to be noticed, let alone be a popular topic.

4 Likes

You need to post more!

2 Likes

Image being a well rounded gingerbread house maker, joining the competition and seeing that standing on the tables… you can see your chances of winning just go down the drain. And then hearing that it’s your first try. Man, the other contestants had to be so perplexed!

I really love it! I saw the disney cruise tangle musical just yesterday on youtube!
I’d love to see what you do next!

3 Likes

Next year’s competition has already got the info sheet out, with the criteria and rules. The one I did the tower for said it had to be a 2 storey or taller building. Next year it can be anything I want at all, doesn’t have to be a building. I’ve got so many ideas yet can’t think of what to make. Definitely open for ideas.

4 Likes

this is amazing!

2 Likes

stunning!

1 Like

That is… art. You have an excess of talent!

1 Like

I can’t believe that is edible! I do believe, however, that it is incrEDIBLE. :smiley:

1 Like

You did a really spectacular job on this…especially for a first time! Many kudos to you! And I admire your courage to just DO IT!!!

that is one fantastic tower!! and thanks for the great tip on how to bend gingerbread…we have a gingerbread house or something coming up in our future at work and now i want it to be round…ha

Hehehe :smile: it’s always cool seeing rounded gingerbread imo, if you want any extra tips I’m happy to help. The whole process of figuring out the exact shape, getting a safe and usable thickness, finding a tasty humidity resistant construction recipe, embossing it with patterns, baking it to the right point, getting it looking the way you want before it cools and hardens and making sure the pieces fit together was all a big learning curve for me (pun intended :wink:). Maybe I should do a tutorial?

2 Likes

i think a tutorial would be fantastic! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

HOLY MOLY! What a fantastic creation! I love that you took the time to add all the little details like the exposed bricks, the texture on the wood, Rapunzel’s bedroom, all of it! I’ve watched some gingerbread competitions on TV and your creation could definitely rival that of many ‘professionals.’

1 Like

So amazing! I can’t believe this was even possible. Really well done!

1 Like