Gingerbread

I love gingerbread. It reminds me of my grandma. Over the holidays I made this recipe

The only changes I made were to leave out the cloves and to add in extra ginger in the form of 1 tsp ginger paste.

It was really good. I served it with coconut reddi whip.

9 Likes

Looks very yummy!

1 Like

This is the first thing I’m bookmarking on this site! I’ve had a hankering for gingerbread lately, so I’ll give this recipe a try.
And I must get ahold of some coconut reddi-whip; I’ve never seen it before, but then again I wasn’t looking.

2 Likes

The coconut topping sounds like a delightful combination to the gingerbread. Your creation sounds delicious with the cloves left out.

1 Like

They also make almond milk reddi whip

1 Like

Mmmm, I haven’t had gingerbread in ages. Might have to remedy that this winter.

That looks irresistibly tasty.

I bookmarked it too, lol! Let’s bake when we visit, I love to bake! And eat baked things too, let’s be honest here.

1 Like

I’ve had this as it’s dairy free, and then all the other peeps ate it, and not the regular! It’s bangin!

Also, I want you to eat this at your desk, and Nom Nom Nom at people when they come by to gawk!

2 Likes

Made it today, and even though I didn’t measure the ingredients precisely it was delicious and good consistency!

1 Like

glad you liked it!

Holy cow that looks amazing! I would have to add the cloves as I love them but this looks mouth watering!