Give Me Some Space

So for one of my finals (I’m going to college for graphic design) I had to do a design in both Adobe photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. (My Illustrator project was hideous so I made that a sticker and didn’t promote it on social media at all haha)! Here is my design. It’s inspired by COVID but features my dog Îmwe as a little puppy astronaut!

image|376x500

17 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Wow! This is fantastic! The composition and the colors and everything about it (especially that it has a pupstronaut.)

Did you have to do the same exact design in IL and in PS for your project?

2 Likes

Two different designs, this one was my photoshop design and my illustrator one was ugly so I didn’t post haha

I love this! It is perfect.

1 Like

Cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How much fun is this?! Are you going to get it printed?! For reals?

Also, good to see you again!

1 Like

You too! I got one as well

3 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Gah! I love the distressed look!

2 Likes

I was able to do that by using a “splatter” brush to erase parts of the design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very well done. I like it when they are less crisp. They feel like I’ve had them for awhile! Great technique!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Congrats! Your Give Me Some Space T-Shirt is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

3 Likes

This is an awesome design and I love that you used your little pup as the inspiration. It means more this way.

2 Likes

yay!!!

Excellent results! The colors! The theme!

1 Like

Before reading your description, I thought of Laika the astronaut dog. It reminds me of the T-shirts I used to purchase from Threadless.

Edited to add: Thank you for reminding me of threadless, because I just checked it out and it had one of my favorite shirts in a V-neck and in my size! I’m going to have a mail day happy dance soon.

1 Like

AHH! I love this! It’s so cute! As a avid t-shirt personthingymajiger (I love to buy t-shirts) it’s safe to say this is one of the cutest and funnest t-shirts I have seen!

1 Like