Glaze Experiments on Tea Bowls

I have been having fun playing around with some glazes on some small bowls lately (meh, actually, a lot of what I do is a big experiment…).

I love the colors and the way some of the drips turned out. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Oooh, those are gorgeous! Love the colours!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

That drip glaze :scream_cat: :heart:

2 Likes

Blue! So much beautiful blue - beautiful pottery too. Hope i get to see this up close and personal in hawaii! (Note to self, bring an extra tote stuffed with packing materials so i can sneak away with that first bowl)

3 Likes

So beautiful! I love pottery!

2 Likes

Those are SO pretty!

1 Like

The drips are amazing. Beautiful, beautiful work.

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing…I will keep her busy while you… Hawaii is going to be fun!!!

3 Likes

I have recently become quite the fan of the pour-overs, particularly where it’s uneven.

and the last one looks like the beach. as if you were laying on the beach, what your eye would see. Lovely

:metal:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

WOW! These are so gorgeous…

2 Likes

Wicked good mad love!! BIG heart! These are gorgeous and make a lovely set.

1 Like

Love the drippy glaze!!

1 Like

LOL!! (But also, I’m super excited to have the meet up here!!!)

THANK you, everyone! I need to remember that glaze makes a huge difference, even on simple things…

1 Like

Beautiful!
Love the results of your glaze experiments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the second one! Is that two glazes, or is there some blending going on in the upper part?

1 Like

I’d have to go back and look at exactly what I did (my notebook is not with me right now), but I think there are at least three different glazes that I used, but depending on how they react in the kiln, there can always be unexpected results.

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the drip effect on pottery :smiley: looks so awesome, great job

1 Like