Glow in the dark cruise door signs

Heading to Alaska for an 11 day cruise next week!
Made some door hangers using plywood blanks that I painted black
Oh! BTW the vinyl glows!

(Pic not filtered, it GLOWS!)

24 Likes

These are so cool! The weeding must have been a pain (how big are these?), but the effect is wonderful!

3 Likes

Very cool!! Hope you have an awesome time!! I’m jealous.

3 Likes

Very fun idea, and cute memento when the cruises over. That vinyl is amazing!

3 Likes

Honestly, It wasn’t terrible! There’s a glow in the dark vinyl setting on my Cricut and it cut perfectly. They’re about 11 inches

4 Likes

These are so cool!! Your design choices look kind of like the old travel posters, which I love, plus they GLOW. What a great memento!

3 Likes

Super cute! I hope you have a great time!!

I love that all three are different colors of the glow-in-the-dark vinyl!

How will you turn them into hangers? Did you add an attachment in the back? I’m curious because I had to buy a lot of round blanks for a project and now have them all as leftovers just waiting to become a new project.

3 Likes

I’m gonna use twine and a heavy duty staple gun. Then for the door I was going to get magnetic hooks (cruise ship doors are magnetic) I also planned on taking double sided foam tape once I put them on the hook to “stick” them to the door from the backside

3 Likes

Such a cool idea and, as usual, cute and expertly executed! I bet a lot of other passengers get indpired to do something similar on their next voyage.

3 Likes

This is so clever!

2 Likes

Great designs, and I love that they GLOW!

2 Likes

Glow in the dark!
I wonder if you’ll be on the same ship as my son’s friend. He’s going on a cruise to Alaska as well this summer! Small worlds happen.

2 Likes

Very cool! I just bought some Glow in the Dark paints and wanted to experiment too. Hope you glow with happiness on your cruise! (pun intended) :smiley:

6 Likes

:rainbow: :comet: :rocket: Your project is out of this world! That’s why it is one of this week’s Featured Projects! CONGRATS! :rocket: :comet: :rainbow:

1 Like