My mind is scrambling for ideas for what to make swap partners, so I got into my WIP pile and finally made the last 5 napkins that have been sitting there for at least 2 years. They are easy to make, but I just had no desire. I honestly didn’t today, either, but I cranked them out. They measure about 9" square. I learned that if I do a triangle across I can sew the edges and the center at the same time and will only need to stop and restart for one side. Even faster!
My previous ones I put snaps on to connect like paper towels, but we have gotten lazy and not resnapped them, so I omitted that step this time.