Gluten free clementine cake

I couldn’t believe that my version looked just like Smitten Kitchen’s! This cake uses whole clementines, which seems crazy, but it is soooo good. It’s great to impress a party, but not so difficult that it’s good for just about anything. And, it uses up those clementines that are lying around.

And, my version!

6 Likes

I, too, would have to get over the part about using the entire clementine, rind, pith and all…but sounds like if you are brave and just do it, you get a lovely cake…and I do love clementines and non-flour cakes…

Good going!

2 Likes

Wow I’ve never seen something like this before, but it sounds like I would love it! thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

It sounds delicious! But, I can’t eat almonds. I wonder if I could use oat flour instead, to keep it gluten free? Or, since I don’t need it to be gluten free, just use regular flour.

2 Likes

I found a totally different, but still delicious looking recipe, that might work better for you. I haven’t tried this one, but it looks pretty good!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve saved the recipe, so if I remember to buy clementines, I’ll try it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these gluten free recipes. These versions sound scrumptuous.

1 Like

Yum, yum, yum!!!

1 Like

oh I actually have some clementines that I need to use up.

1 Like