Godzilla Baby Maternity Tee

This will need to be framed clearly. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I love that name!!

And thr Tee shirt is fabulous!! You are blooming :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
How wonderful that all is going well, after several pregnancy losses.
And that Godzilla Baby maternity shirt turned out amazing.
Also, the pictures are lovely!

2 Likes

Oh my! How adorable! I love this!

2 Likes

Cute! And best of luck with all the excitement to come! :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Godzilla Baby Maternity Tee is one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

3 Likes

Thanks @kittykill!

Happy days! The last part of my second trimester up until a couple weeks before the due date were so great. Every night I had my husband slather Buddha Belly on my baby belly before I went to bed. It was a little bonding moment between them. Then afterwards we had a Moby Wrap and he would wear our son around when I took naps. Ah, happy times. I’m so excited for you!

3 Likes

And when someone asks if you need help out to your car, you say YES!

2 Likes

Yeah, Jim is 6’3", and I’m 4’11.5". When we take walks together, it looks like he’s walking his little sister to school.

:laughing: Ok, so funny story: my middle name is Phyllis, and P. shows up on lots of documents as my middle initial. People often ask, ‘Oh, what does the P stand for?’ I tell them to guess, and they nearly always guess Patricia or Penelope first, and when that’s wrong, they guess Penny. I have to calmly explain that NO, my parents did NOT name me Jennie Penny. I just couldn’t do a rhyming name for my poor kid. LOL

My mom was worried, because we really aren’t close to much of our extended family. She was worried no one would send baby gifts. I had to remind her that I’m part of an army of crafters who live to make things for each other.

Because we’ve been through and lost 5 pregnancies so far, my husband has been slow to show any excitement, not wanting us both to get our hearts broken again. But as we got past the week 10 visit (which was the bad news visit for 2 of the 5, the other 3 didn’t get quite that far), then got past week 14, and the anatomy scan at week 18, he’s started to relax, and show his excitement. He likes to roll over in bed in the morning and hold my belly and snuggle. It’s very sweet. Much sweeter than when he gets home from work, and I’m cooking dinner, and he shakes my belly. I’m not sure anyone should be TRYING to rouse Godzilla… LOL

9 Likes

Almost the same difference as my son and DIL. Nice your hubby stands straight beside you, my son always leans toward her and I wish he wouldn’t. It will be interesting to see who baby takes after.

2 Likes

Mr Imma’s parents have a height difference like that and all kids ended up exactly in the middle!

The picture is beautiful and I’m glad you and your husband are able to enjoy the pregnancy now @MistressJennie ! And you will definitely not have to worry about gifts for the baby lol. I’d start working on an annexe to the house now so you have space for the mountain of gifts that will arrive when baby Godzilla is born.

3 Likes