Godzilla Housewarming Stitch

What a sweet housewarming gift!
Great job :blush:

3 Likes

It looks fine!

I use some liquid downy softener (clear kind) mixed with water and spray my pieces then iron from the back. The fabric softener releases the wrinkles pretty well…works on most fabrics as well. Works great for detangling doll hair and giving t-shirts a less wrinkled look as well…and no, I am not a spokesperson for Downy… :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol. I never would have thought of that! Great tip. I will have to remember for doll hair too.

1 Like

Be careful, though, because some threads are not colorfast…I almost ruined a few things because I used old red thread that was not…no need to soak…just a light spritz, wait for it to work, then iron.

I know so many people will get a smile from your beautiful and thoughtful piece!

2 Likes

Distilled white vinegar in a spray bottle works on wrinkles too.

3 Likes

I love all the interesting and colorful toys she has in her domain!! Great stimulation and coordinates with her outfit too!! She obviously has very loving and creative parents!!

2 Likes

Pft! :laughing: hilarious, lol. Love it!

2 Likes

Yay! You finished! I love it in the frame. It was fun watching you work on it.

1 Like

Because it’s only been hanging up a short while, I’m still happily surprised when I come home. Every time I open the door, I’m delighted all over again.

6 Likes

Aw! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:house: :fire: :t_rex: Congratulations! Your monstrously good Godzilla Stitch is a Featured Project this week! :house: :fire: :t_rex:

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

I saw this pattern somewhere and thought it was humorous. How perfect for Mistress Jennie!

2 Likes

Sweets4ever posted this on FB! Another tribute to how cool it is!

4 Likes

Haha. My husband showed me and shared. :heart:

3 Likes