Good Sport Tank Top in Funky Tie Dye!

I made the Good Sport Tank Top pattern from Ellie and Mac and it’s on the wacky weekly sale! This top is so comfy!! I love how it looks and if you haven’t made one yet I would! This pattern was super easy to make and other than all the hemming (the worst part honestly) was pretty quick. Might need to get some different bras to wear with it though XD I made it in a 5xl and I wear 3/4 shirts from Torrid and 24/26 pants from Torrid and Target to get an idea on the size. I used a knit fabric I had bought a year or two ago from a quilt/craft shop. I loved the fun blue and green colors. I will say this pattern uses a lot of fabric because of the criss cross in the back.

Here is my affiliate link to the pattern if you want to check it out.

10 Likes

Thats a cool back! You could put a cute coordinating tank with it. You look great and the colors are fun!

2 Likes

Thank you! The back is such a fun detail. I’ll probably wear an actual sports bra with it in the future.

1 Like

Thank you! And it is so comfy!

It looks so great!! I agree the fabric is fabulous and perfect for this style. The back detail and hood are cool details!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m a sucker for tye dye so I loved the colors. And the back is definitely a fun detail.

Cute top! That back is a very cool detail. Cool on its own and and a versatile layering piece with the hood, back, etc.

1 Like

It is a good layering piece! Honestly it’s just so comfy!

1 Like