Goodbye to Craftster ATCs

@geekgirl, I love that you chose to create a masterboard and this theme for the final round :purple_heart: they’re all amazing and I received mine this week! Thanks

1 Like

I am so reluctant to say that name out loud right now, makes me sad and mad and all the feels all at once and it is pure overwhelm. This is great though, I needed to see it to remember what came from that place. All of us, togetherness, this new creation. Good project, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I LOVE this! <3

@geekgirl we know what you are made of now, gg.

and it turned out really well. like a secret inside a secret.

and so much yes.

1 Like

I love how these turned out. I have tried masterboards (I haven’t given up yet) but mine have never turned out as cool as yours did. I love the colors, designs, and images you picked.

That’s because @geekgirl is the masterboard queen!

I keep going back and forth between the boards & the cards. It’s spectacular!!

These are so flippin’ awesome gg. Really beautiful work, and intentions.

1 Like

Love.

1 Like

love your masterboard, your atcs, and your indomitable spirit!!!

So fun to see the behind the scenes workings of a person…I feel privileged to watch a bit of your process!!

2 Likes

This is so flippin’ sweet. I love it all so much! :blue_heart:

1 Like

So beautiful, both the sentiment behind the project and the craft itself!

1 Like

Wow! These are wonderful!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

The masterboard looks really great, I love the techniques you use, and the ATC looks amazing

1 Like

Oh wow, those are beautiful! Great work! I’ve never tried a master board before!

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

Very cool! Love them!

1 Like

This is simply stunning. Hit me right in the feels. :heart:

1 Like

Oh, 2 of these lovelies arrived to us. One for me and one for my little girl. Thank you so much honey, they made our day :).

2 Likes