Got Zilla? T-shirts (and a bonus dish towel)

Two years ago, when we were in school with a hybrid model, I had a raffle for homeroom attendance (the remote kids were supposed to check in every afternoon for homeroom). One of the prizes was a Godzilla-themed gift pack, and the boy who won it was super happy, while another was super disappointTed. He handled his disappointment very well (he’s on the autism spectrum), so I decided to make him a shirt, too. They’re both 8th graders now and I finally got them made! They kept growing, so I had to keep buying bigger shirts :laughing:

And, since I had the design already, I made a kitchen towel as a gift for a friend.

I got as close as I could to the "got milk?’ font. Not a perfect match, but not too bad, either.

17 Likes

These are cool and it was so nice of you make the extra one.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve wanted to make a Got Zilla item for years, and it was the perfect opportunity! I just wish it hadn’t taken me so long.

2 Likes

These are really cool! Who wouldn’t want one of these?

BONUS: If anyone has someone named Zilla in their life, this is an EXTRA excellent gift idea.

1 Like

I love a good play on words and a reference to a familiar cultural advertisement!

Clever and well made.

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

These are awesome! I think @MistressJennie needs one! :wink:

2 Likes

These are so fun and cool!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! I’m not 100% sure if the kids got the cultural reference to the got milk ads, but they were happy with them nonetheless!

And, I can easily cut another now that the design is all set up… just sayin’ :wink:

1 Like

And yes, @Abbeeroad is right. I totally need to make one for myself now that Ada is rampaging through our otherwise quiet lives. LOL

I can send you the file! Message me your email :smile: