Gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon ATCs

Darling chibi Skitty by @curiousfae:

And wonderfully nerdy Squirtle (drawn on hyphenation rules!) by @megwell:

3 Likes

I just made myself another card! Here’s Eelektrik, national Pokédex #603, and it’s my first attempt at a painted Pokémon card! It’s pictured here next to another copy of the official Pokémon card I painted over. I did this with paint pens, but wasn’t satisfied with the limited range of colors and blending, so I think I’ll try paint and brushes next time. But for a first attempt I think it’s pretty cute! I’m counting this as an Eelektrik card even though I added a little Chinchou friend. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How many do you have in your collection now?

Just what’s pictured, so 17! Just… 882 to go? XD

1 Like

I made another altered Pokémon card! Here’s Applin, national Pokédex #840. This one is still with paint pens, because I haven’t had time to spread out with all my paints and brushes and stuff yet.

Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but as long as you’re here, go ahead and check out this silly video from the official Pokémon youtube (sound on!!!). It made me laugh and smile so hard!

5 Likes

I received this adorable Metapod card from @bluebird! :slight_smile: It looks very chill. XD

5 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! :blush:

1 Like

Here are some more awesome Pokémon from @GeekyBookworm !! They’re all on really firm cardstock and just have a satisfying sturdiness to them. The washi tape backgrounds are gorgeous, and I love the Pokémon layout and their nice dark outlines! So pretty! Thank you!!

#85: Dodrio

#276: Taillow

#580: Ducklett

I specifically requested these three Pokémon because they’re all in New Pokémon Snap, which I obviously love, so I’ve been seeing a lot of these cute little Bird Pokémon in action lately.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

I just made myself this altered Bunnelby card! :slight_smile: (National Pokédex #659):

4 Likes

I made myself another ATC last night, this time using one of the masterboard pieces I worked on for the Masterboard swap! I made three big masterboards and sent half of each to my partner @Reinikka, keeping the other halves for my greedy self :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one’s #001 - Bulbasaur!

5 Likes

I just made myself a Spoink card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just received this darling Pidgey from @thanate! It comes with a hilarious quote: “It’s like bringing a Pidgey to a knife fight!” I like how it’s flying over the map in the background as well, and facing you ready to fight! XD So fun and creative! Thank you!!

5 Likes

Just made myself #183, Marill (using a masterboard from @Reinikka !):

5 Likes

Here’s #874, Stonjourner!

4 Likes

I made myself another card last night using leftover Halloween packaging! :slight_smile: Here’s Munchlax!

7 Likes

How cute! And what a clever idea to use the candy box for Munchlax!

2 Likes

I just finished a card of the most Christmassy Pokémon, Delibird.

6 Likes

My collection continues to grow! Today I received both Dugtrio and Flabébé, lovingly hand-drawn by the generous @GeekyBookworm!

6 Likes

I just got my first ATC from a non-LC member! A coworker came over today and I introduced her to the world of ATCs, and she made me her nameplate Pokémon, Archen!

5 Likes

Oh, that’s really cool!

Maybe we can get her on LC, too.

4 Likes