Gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon ATCs

Here are some more awesome Pokémon from @GeekyBookworm !! They’re all on really firm cardstock and just have a satisfying sturdiness to them. The washi tape backgrounds are gorgeous, and I love the Pokémon layout and their nice dark outlines! So pretty! Thank you!!

#85: Dodrio

#276: Taillow

#580: Ducklett

I specifically requested these three Pokémon because they’re all in New Pokémon Snap, which I obviously love, so I’ve been seeing a lot of these cute little Bird Pokémon in action lately.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

I just made myself this altered Bunnelby card! :slight_smile: (National Pokédex #659):

4 Likes

I made myself another ATC last night, this time using one of the masterboard pieces I worked on for the Masterboard swap! I made three big masterboards and sent half of each to my partner @Reinikka, keeping the other halves for my greedy self :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one’s #001 - Bulbasaur!

5 Likes

I just made myself a Spoink card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just received this darling Pidgey from @thanate! It comes with a hilarious quote: “It’s like bringing a Pidgey to a knife fight!” I like how it’s flying over the map in the background as well, and facing you ready to fight! XD So fun and creative! Thank you!!

5 Likes

Just made myself #183, Marill (using a masterboard from @Reinikka !):

5 Likes

Here’s #874, Stonjourner!

4 Likes

I made myself another card last night using leftover Halloween packaging! :slight_smile: Here’s Munchlax!

7 Likes

How cute! And what a clever idea to use the candy box for Munchlax!

2 Likes

I just finished a card of the most Christmassy Pokémon, Delibird.

6 Likes

My collection continues to grow! Today I received both Dugtrio and Flabébé, lovingly hand-drawn by the generous @GeekyBookworm!

6 Likes

I just got my first ATC from a non-LC member! A coworker came over today and I introduced her to the world of ATCs, and she made me her nameplate Pokémon, Archen!

5 Likes

Oh, that’s really cool!

Maybe we can get her on LC, too.

4 Likes

I’ve certainly mentioned it! XD

4 Likes

Here’s an adorable Oddish from @bluebird!! :slight_smile: It’s been added to the collection, next to an official trading card (I’m trying to file all my Pokémon ATCs alongside trading cards of themselves, but there are some I’ve received that I don’t have official cards for… will have to keep collecting!).

5 Likes

@jellybean drew the latest addition to my collection: this adorable Eevee!

5 Likes

I made myself a Luvdisc ATC with felt and fabric! :slight_smile:

And the bubbles are bedazzled :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I received this wonderful Pumpkaboo from @endymion!!

6 Likes

Here are some ATCs I’ve received from coworkers!

#2 Ivysaur:

#190 Aipom:

#149 Dragonite:

#569 Garbodor (digital art):

7 Likes

So glad to see your collection is still growing! Those are all so cool—so different from each other, too. You must love having so many styles.

2 Likes