Gotta Match Jewelry

This set was made for that skirt! As always you look mah-velous!

1 Like

That looks like a great solution! I have a few hip bags but they are bulkier than I wantā€¦I usually take a small crossover, but sometimes you just donā€™t want to bother with a bag!

This thing is soooo thin! I love it.

1 Like

This is lovely

and

:fireworks: Congratulations, this is a featured project for this week :fireworks:

1 Like

So pretty!! This set will look stylish with so many different outfits!

1 Like

Gorgeous! So bohemian. Iā€™m sure it goes with your style very well. I like the composition and choice in beads. For some reason I never know quite how to put things together, myself when making bead necklaces like this.

1 Like

Thanks! I really have no clue what I am doing either! I bought a jewelry board thingy and just lay the beads on there until I like what I getā€¦I donā€™t really know how to do a lot of things having to do with jewelry, but I am good at YouTubeā€¦lolā€¦I keep forgetting to sign onto @MistressJennie 's jewelry making classā€¦I think a class in the basics, like how to make a decent loop would make it more enjoyable for me.

I only make jewelry and things out of beads out of necessity. I also want to help support the site where I get these beadsā€¦it is woman owned and they source ethicallyā€¦

3 Likes