Grab Bag - LC 23 - GALLERY

I recieved, definitely made going out for errands and mail in our smokey skies worth it.

A little lemon pot and a felted caterpillar.

9 Likes

Who was your partner?

2 Likes

love this fine gallery!!

behold the awesomeness that @fluffypants sent me!!!
i def feel like she tweaked a certain collection of crafty clutter collectors after getting me for her partner…ha!!

and a better picture of that lovely luminescent light catcher that is actually living in my living room…lolz

thank you for the fine package of crafty goodness!! def made my day, esp the sweary bits!! i love them so very much!! and i think that largest one just might fit the skirt i’m currently knitting :grin:

16 Likes

ha ha love the sweary pouches…so true for most of us crafters!

The light catcher is lovely as well!

2 Likes

I received from @mel the other day! My little one has claimed every item, not just the one meant for her. :joy:

A leafy cloth and a coffee cuff (or a cup cozy?! So many C’s). Love the colours on that cuff!

And a couple of goodies for me and my little one, matching cupcake cloths. :heart: The chaos of trying to snap this photo was real. :joy:

The little is putting everything in a crate that she’s calling her washing machine, and shaking it all up. :joy:

Thank you for the lovely goodies, Mel, and my little thanks you too!

13 Likes

I received from @saranethx for her first swap! She sent an amazing package. I am so thrilled with what i got.
She sent me a set of origami pouches. Its L for Light blue. These are really cool! And they are excellently sewn.

And then she sent these amazing cards. They look like Lino cuts that have been flocked. They feel really neat and are super cool. Plus, they are cats so if you know me, you know im in love!

Thank you so much @saranethx ! I hope to see you in many more swaps!

15 Likes

I sent the fun tiny lemon bowl to @Teachergirl (which I thought was original until I saw the gallery explode with lemon themed stuff) and caterpillar (which I also thought would be original). Ooy…so many great minds.

A few more shots:

And the caterpillar sunning:

12 Likes

@mel the twin cupcakes are just adorable! great pkg!

@saranethx , gorgeous job!

@Lynx , I esp love your felting skills!!

4 Likes

I received! First package is from @Lynx, who sent me two cute things. I took them outside for a sunny photo before the wildfire smoke descended upon us.

First we have Luigi the Lantern (made of clay, not sure what kind):

This made my friends laugh as I am all about being prepared for emergencies & frequently urge my friends to have plenty of lanterns ready! :rofl:

And then there is my Catepillar!

So Cute and Lovely! Thanks @Lynx , they make me smile! :grin:

11 Likes

I also got my package from @Manders - more stuff to make me smile!

She sent me this painting of a Leopard, love the purpley blue background detsils.

And then this hilarious C: Caesar Salad embroidery/collage/applique! :hocho: :green_salad:

The details! The humor! So perfect for a history buff like me. Love it! Bewares the Ides of Craftiness!

And a couple extras with her card, gosh i love the buttons & am already plotting how to use them, and joy, music fabric!! Yay!

Thank you!!!

14 Likes

But wait! There’s more! My 2 packages combine to become even funnier!

Waiter waiter, there’s a bloody caterpillar in my salad!

12 Likes

Yaaay! I’m so glad you liked all the things! My favorite to make was definitely the Caesar salad :rofl:

4 Likes

The salad is hilarious!

6 Likes

So many luscious cloths! Love the cupcake heart and leaf

The origami bags look so elegant. Perfect

Sweet caterpillars! That sounds like a minced oath, but they really look sweet.

The Caesar salad is just what I needed to see! Just punderful!

5 Likes

i love that action shot of your little’s hands…i can almost hear her saying, “mine,” or “i need those.”

everyone has made such great stuff…but that caesar salad…oh my!! that is so very awesome!!

5 Likes

I received from @Camelama on Saturday, but wasn’t able to open my goodies until today!

Love this lemon bag! (My whole kitchen is lemon themed.)

Inside the bag was this lovely needlebook

And I also received this Lego notebook:

The binding must’ve been so difficult! The pages also have a very cool texture to them as well.

Happy Swapper here! Thank you @Camelama !

Camelama also included some extra Legos pieces. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

So cool!

2 Likes

Excellent additions to this swap gallery!! Lucky you!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The caesar salad is hilarious!

3 Likes

I received from @AIMR! Look at these wonderfully spooky cute and long/large collapsible bowls( boxes. They are perfect for me and I am using one now to hold my floss. I no also got some Halloween stickers! Thank you, AIMR!

14 Likes