Grab Bag - LC 23 - GALLERY

I received a sweet package from @Bunny1kenobi today! She sent a lovely Lock necklace and a cute collection of Cards.

And a card featuring lavender hydrangeas.

14 Likes

@GeekyBookworm the couch potatoe is adorable!

4 Likes

Love the colorful cards and the necklace is so cool with the lock…looks like it would go with everything!

5 Likes

Glad you like your goodies, @MistressJennie!

3 Likes

The Lovely Llama has a Cactus too!! :slight_smile: Very nice!!!

2 Likes

Clever “L” with the Lock necklace (displayed on your sun print cloth)!! And a Lot of Cards!! :smiley: Fab!!!

3 Likes

What wonderful stuff so far!!! I love everyone’s take. @AIMR, so glad you like everything and it go to you safe.

3 Likes

Lock necklace, what a clever choice. It looks elegant.

Loving all the colorful patterns on the cards!

2 Likes

@kittykill your stitching is always so beautiful! The cactus and llama are adorable!

@Bunny1kenobi that necklace is so pretty! I’m sure it will get a lot of wear, and the cards are lovely and happy!

2 Likes

Her stitching is always so beautiful…I have another llama that she stitched for me a few years ago…I think she knows I love llamas! ha ha

5 Likes

Thanks, guys!

2 Likes

Love that lock necklace! I would happily wear that.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ha! I didn’t realized that I had stitched a llama for you in the past. Now they have a friend. :smiley:

4 Likes

What a fun gallery! So many different projects.

2 Likes

I received from both my partners!

From @kittykill
L for lemon - such neat stitches!
C for cat cone and cool hot pad lol

What a cute kitty plushie. Thanks!

And from @jillybeans
L for lemon bunting. So cute. They make me think of bunnies. I can position the lemons how I want them then fix in place with glue. I had to fight off Spot as he was super interest ed.
and a bonus Lemon fat quarter

And candy corn coasters! Triple points for 3 Cs

Thanks!

18 Likes

Aaaa lemon bunting! Something i never knew existed and now want want want! So cute!

5 Likes

What treasures!! :smiley:

1 Like

Mine arrived today and in matching color bubble wrap too!!! :slight_smile:

From Bunny1kenobi:

First Chest of Coins and Chalice!! (the mice are still squabbling over this, I will sort it out with them later).

Because I do love cats a Carefully Chosen Cat Card

AND Lovely Leaf earrings!! (there was squabbling about this as well, but these are mine!)

And from jillybeans:

Candy Corn Coasters (the mice insist that they are Cheese picnic Cloths and are determined to give them a try if we don’t have rain)!!

Lovely Lemon Lei for the Luau !! (the mice think that the Lovely Lemons are mice ottomans and are wondering who else to invite to the Luau).

Lovely Lemon fabric which I will put to good use!!

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!

15 Likes

Lots of Lovely Crafts in this gallery! :grin: I really like those candy corn coasters and teeny chest!

5 Likes