Grab Bag - LC 23 - GALLERY

Mmmmm lemons… I might need a lemon bunting for my for door next summer. So cheerful!

Amazing work on the miniatures. Perfect for the mice

Cool calico cotton candy corn!

4 Likes

The Candy Corn Coasters are fantastic!

3 Likes

The lemons are adorable!

3 Likes

I recd from @AuFish

How cute is this cephalopod lifeguard?! His twirly legs make me so happy.
He’s even got a lifesaving buoy.

And this clever piece.
Lepidoptera carryall
Starts out as a cute little compact disc adorned with butterflies and a flower

A little untuck here and there and poof!
It’s an adorable bag!

Thank you!

15 Likes

Those are so kewl!!! Lepidoptera & cephalopod works perfectly for the theme!! :octopus:

5 Likes

What a clever bag design! I also love the choice of words for the L and C!

The lemon bunting is really a cute idea! I also love the candy corn coasters!

@kittykill…the candy corn kitten is just the cutest!!!

@Bunny1kenobi …how lucky that you got mice to show off the goodies you made! Those earings…wow…love them…and that TINY chest!

5 Likes

This gallery is so much fun! I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s interpretations.

@Harlan such cute playfulness in your felted leaves and cats!

@Kwality570 love the bright color combos on your crocheted items. They look super soft!

@GeekyBookworm your sculpted items made me smile. Too cute!

@kittykill such cute felted friends and pretty embroidery!

@Bunny1kenobi beautiful work on the the lock necklace, the colorful cards, the mini chest of coins and chalice, and the leaf earrings!

@jillybeans the lemon bunting is so bright and adorable as are your candy corn coasters!

@AuFish your lepidoptera carryall and cephalopod lifeguard are impressive. I love the buoy!

6 Likes

I received a box of goodness from @MistressJennie!!!

Check it out:

A luscious lavender dish cloth… This thing is so soft and squishy, and at the same time hardy! It’s the perfect dishcloth!

And the cord catcher for my phone! I am so excited to have this- I saw her post when she made a bunch of them and I’ve wanted one ever since! Even though it’s pink, my husband is considering stealing it from me!

The sticker is way cute, and the vinyl button heart- love that color and I’m already looking for the perfect places to stick these guys.

This soap… oh it’s scrumptious! Lavender peppermint and it smells SO.GOOD.

Thanks so much! What a great package!

14 Likes

Received my wonderful swap package from Gozer today!

She sent a cute cat pouch that has lemon yellow lining

And a lemon and leaves pouch which hangs on the door knob to hold keys, sunglasses, etc.

I love them both! Thank you @gozer!

17 Likes

More treasures for us to drool over (fortunately not literally - although the dish cloth would make short work of that!!).

1 Like

The dish cloth is knooked. (Knitted with a crochet hook.) It took forever, but made a thicker, squishy cloth than regular crochet. I gotta practice my knooking so I can get faster at making them. Oh, and the heart button vinyl transfer were made for the custom tumblers for the Midwest Meetup. I thought I’d make a few extra to share the love!

6 Likes

The knooked washcloth does look so squishy and practical. Lovely color as well.

What a great idea that phone cord catcher is!

Also love the “lemon don’t forget to take your things catcher”…very useful!

And, the kitty purse…loved those!

3 Likes

@curiousfae sent these wonderful beauties! Each on their own shimmery background. The wings are so elegant and beautifully painted!

Lepidoptera Folk Art Collection

I can’t get a picture to do them justice! They are currently hanging out with the lenticular poodle do they can be admired often.

12 Likes

What a fun collection and clever use of the letters L and C! I love the soft colors.

2 Likes

The gallery look so great! I have been in training classes all day at work, but I will comment tomorrow. Please check the List of Participants and see if you need to check in with me!

2 Likes

Everyone has made such beautiful things - this is a fantastic gallery!

I received some wonderful goodies from @Mvanrh11 too, they are fabulous!

She sent me a Collection of Clever Cricut Creations - they are both useful and cute (especially the wine one lol, good stalking :wine_glass:)…

… and, she made a wonderful Love heart quilt, it’s so Lovely, and beautifully made :heart_eyes: Perfect to hang on the wall or as a special table runner.

Thanks so much Manja!!

13 Likes

I received my package today from @Smmarrt!

This is a fabric Container for C! :slight_smile: Love all the different fabrics bits you used to make this bowl. :slight_smile:

And these are Love (or encouragement) notes for L! They are lips and heart shaped cards and some have phrases and others are blank for me to add my own phrase if I want to. Every single one is decorated differently too. :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@Harlan , the felt work is amazing!

1 Like

Great package! Your hand dyed yarn is so pretty!
And @GeekyBookworm , the little figures are so fun!

2 Likes

You may remember that I was late for signups and the lovely @MistressJennie agreed to do a personal swap w me.
My pkg is on the way to her, and hers has arrived!
I was spoiled!

I absolutely love Lavender, and this soap smells fabulous!
I also received a very pretty Cord Catcher which is such a clever idea!
And some extras… A pretty scrappy washcloth, a vinyl decal, and a sticker.
Thanks for agreeing to this side swap!

15 Likes