Grapefruit Poppyseed Layer Cake

My goodness! Well, I would love to share, but would rather you be safe!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Your cake looks delicious and perfectly tailored to you. It looks like it has a good amount of icing on it too, even with the left over.

1 Like

mmmm… grapefruit! This looks quite divine, actually! I’d definitely try it! Thank you for the recipe, I might just give it a go!

If you wanted to make it sound more fancy, you could always go with French… Gateau de Pamplemousse.

Pamplemousse is such a fun word, is it not?

Oooh, and happy birthday!!

2 Likes

Thank you, pals!

Ah, yes! Pamplemousse is such a great word! Like aubergine vs eggplant.

2 Likes

Exactly. And chanteuse rather than singer. I could keep going. But I won’t because that will drive everyone nuts. (side note: @grenouille78 would be REALLY good at this.)

3 Likes

My mouth is watering! Grapefruit is for me as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here for all your French vocab needs! :laughing:

Happy belated birthday, @TheMistressT !! The cake looks gorgeous and sounds sooo good!

1 Like

That sounds and looks so good!

Thanks, everyone! We’re just past half way through as of this afternoon!

1 Like

Congrats! Your delicious cake is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome! :tada:

1 Like

Whoa. THANK YOU!

Oooh belated Happy Birthday!! From the thumbnail I thought it was a thickboy salmon and cream cheese sandwich, mmmmm, but this sounds even better, grapefruit curd sounds absolutely delicious!!!

Thank you!

Sounds so fresh and delicious! A feast for your eyes too :smiley:
Happy belated birthday :smiley:

Thank you!

That sounds amazing, I love grapefruit so I might have to try that recipe. :partying_face:

1 Like