Greatest Showman- a family ATC

This was made for my lovely DIL for her bday! When The Greatest Showman came out, she and I went to see it and LOVED it! Came home raving about it. My other DIL walked in just in time to hear our adulation and was bummed that she’d missed out on the fun, so we went again and took her to see it the same night! Such a fun and dear memory for me. The card depicts one of our favorite scenes!

Zac Efron’s nose looks like he’s a muppet. I can’t unsee it. Lol!

10 Likes

What a sweet memory! I wouldn’t have noticed the muppet nose on my own lol

2 Likes

Love the masterboard-ish background and the composition of the piece. It’s so cool you capture family memories this way.

2 Likes

Those are hard angles and you nailed it. Fun memory too.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

What lucky DILs you have! (DsIL for daughterS-in-law?) I love seeing how your memory can lock into a special family “thing” or moment and translate it into these ATCs.

1 Like

Oh, no…. I’M the lucky one! Both of my daughters in law are amazing and beautiful inside and out!!!

And thank you all for the kind words!

1 Like

I think he looks more like someone from Whoville :stuck_out_tongue: But great story, now I feel like I need to watch the movie as well. Great art, love their poses

1 Like

That’s so cute! I’m sure she loved it! Personal memories are so special to give as a gift

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, he does look like a Who!! :rofl:

Aw! Great memory…immortalized!

1 Like

Thank you!

I still remember you girls marching out the door all excited and laughing :joy:

1 Like