Green Chevron Blanket

I made a big chunky chevron blanket for my partner @mel in the 12 Days of Christmas swap. It looks like I forgot to take a picture after it was fully done, but here it is all done except for weaving in the ends:

This is the first crochet blanket I have ever successfully FINISHED! I have several WIPs, but none of them have quite made it all the way yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I was really happy to get this one done in time to send for the swap!

I had some help on the way:

Like when I needed to measure it to see how much more yarn I needed to order, and Paprika decided she’d supervise the measurement:

This was a really fun blanket to work on! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Great colors and cute helper!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first finished crocheted blanket! You did a great job on it (undoubtedly due to the supervisory support you received :blush:).

3 Likes

Congratulations on this finish! It looks super cozy! And not just because there’s a kitty on it.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I love the cozy look of the tweed-y yarn and the pattern you chose.

2 Likes

Very nice! And CONGRATS on finishing a crochet blanket! Quite an accomplishment, and you managed to give it away as well.

3 Likes

It looks so cozy! You could curl up with some crafting or a book and get lost.

2 Likes

this is it in action and with ends woven in!!!

it is most def the most cozy thing ever and i think i might need to check bags when the girls go back to school to make sure it hasnt mysteriously been packed up…

1 Like

Yay, I’m so glad you and your family like it!! <3

1 Like

oh no. we dont like it. we LOVE it. dog is under it right now with me as i type. ha. its so cozy and warm!!!

1 Like

those colors are fantastic!

1 Like