Green Quilt For Friend

I had made this quilt last year for one of my best friends. I had picked out the panel of plant diagrams probably a year or two before I made the quilt. I came up with my own pattern for this quilt. I was very happy with how it came out. And my friend loved it.

24 Likes

Very cool! I love that fabric!

1 Like

Thank you!! I had fun picking the different greens and the black and white go withs.

What a beautiful colour combination!

1 Like

Thank you! I had fun picking out the greens.

Love the mixture of the botanical drawings with the variety of the green colors. Awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank you! My friend likes plants and science textbooks so I thought those fabrics would work well.

These colors make my heart sing. Your friend is lucky, indeed.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you! I know they feel the same way.

1 Like

What a beautiful present!

1 Like

I love the colors you chose and the lay out.

1 Like

Thank you!! @kittykill I had a lot of fun picking the colors and making the layout. @Raury my friend liked it a ton so it was a duper good present.

A beautiful quilt!
I love that plants print fabric you used as your theme.

1 Like

Thank you! I loved that panel as well and when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for my friend!

Very lovely. I enjoy the simplicity of the color palette.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t want to get too crazy doing a bunch of different things.

That looks really nice & like a whole lot of work, I can see why your friend loved it so much.

1 Like

Thank you! This one was pretty easy to do after the math was figured. My mom was super helpful in talking through the math. And she helped me make sure my panel was cut nicely (I haven’t made a lot with panels).

I’m in love with this quilt! Gorgeous! I love all those fabrics. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I really like how it turned out as well!