Grey jersey dress

I made a dress using this DG pattern. I didn’t finish the neckline but it’s jersey so I’m not really sure I’m going to go to the trouble to finish it since I like it just fine the way it is. I do think I’d like to make it again with a heavy weight knit fabric and I’ll probably take it down a size.

My photographer Ari always manages to capture about 20 million pictures of me that are ridiculous. Love that silly kid.

24 Likes

I really like this one! It looks comfy and chic. Don’t ya just love those kinds of pics that they capture?

3 Likes

So comfortable and soft and versatile for any occasion!

2 Likes

I think V-necks are very flattering…love the drape…I do think you can go down a size, but a dress that shape and color can be worn in different ways so it is versatile!

1 Like

Nicely done! I love the color variations in the fabric.

2 Likes

I really like that dress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looks very comfortable and the color suits you well! And the tie belt is just great

1 Like

You and the dress are adorable!

2 Likes

This looks so comfy and amazing. Love the color and your photographer did an amazing job!

2 Likes

It looks so comfy!

1 Like

That looks gorgeous on you. The pattern and the fabric you chose. You could size down but frankly that drape makes for quite the sexy suggestive silhouette.
I looked at the site & based on their photos and descriptions, I would never have thought the results would be this nice. I took fashion design in college so I’d ordinarily draft my own pattern but I’m tempted to buy this one. I need some comfy work clothes that can be dressed up or down. My wardrobe right now is so bland and not my style, ugh. This dress could be good… Thanks for the inspiration :slightly_smiling_face:

I wonder what you mean by not finishing the neckline. It’s faced but not stitched?

3 Likes

I like this! It is pretty and looks comfortable.

1 Like

It’s really nice

1 Like

Yahoo! Congrats on being one of this week’s featured projects!

1 Like

ridiculous pictures are the best! I love the drape of the fabric, you look super chic

1 Like

That is so lovely - I love the variations in the fabric and how it drapes on your!

1 Like

I agree with leaving the neckline how it is and I love the color shading of the fabric.

1 Like

It’s not faced. It has a small strip of fabric that is supposed to go around the collar of the bodice. I just skipped it since I like it fine without.

Congrats on the feature!

1 Like

I love the look of this dress! It suits you so well. (And hurray for tiny silly photographers!)

1 Like