Gryer shawl

Links go to Ravelry

I needed something super simple and fast to “palette cleanse” after finishing a very large commission project. Gryer shawl by Isabell Kraemer was that something.

This used up 3 skeins of stash yarn that I purchased at Vogue Knitting Live NY 2020, the last in-person fiber event that I attended. The yarn is Three Irish Girls Binge Knit, which are colorways exclusive to StevenBe. I was a few yarns short in the blue and grey and had to end those sections early by eliminating an eyelet repeat in each color. It used up almost the entirety of each skein, and I had to dip into the blue and black scraps to finish the icord bind off.

It still needs to be washed and blocked, so it might grow a teeny bit.

Ravlery Project Page link

26 Likes

Very nice! It looks like it would go with so many different outfits/coats.

1 Like

That looks cozy! I like the colors and the trim.

1 Like

Oh wow that looks awesome!

1 Like

This is beautiful! I love, love the colors. I would wear this everywhere! :blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s lovely. The colours are so calm and serene, it looks great on you.
I like the little details in the lines and spaces.

1 Like

Beautiful! It looks so cozy.

1 Like

Very nice! With these colors it manages to be both graphic and subtle.

1 Like

What a beautiful shawl. I love the colors!

1 Like

My favorite part is the bind off! I have started using the iCord for almost all of mine, but I really love your 2 colors! Yay for charming invention!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I just washed and blocked it and it grew another 10" or so. LOL, superwash yarn. LOVE IT, it’s gonna be so squishy.

3 Likes

This is gorgeous in its simplicity. Fabulous!

1 Like

i love squishy projects…i think i’m going to add that one to my queue…and i agree with everyone about how great it looks on you!! well done!!

1 Like

It looks so fluffy and amazing. I adore that color scheme together!

1 Like

Perfect colors and lovely pattern

1 Like