Half Circle Shawl

With lots of things going on (anxiety up, loss of my cat) I wanted something mindless to work on. This worked perfectly for that. The yarn was given to me by my older sister (Lion Brand).

20 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Very pretty!

1 Like

Gorgeous and that looks like a great size! So sorry to hear about your life not going the best lately, but at least now you have a snuggly shawl to give you hugs.

1 Like

It came out wonderful! I hope it brings you lots of comfort. :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby. I am glad you were able to focus that energy into something productive. The shawl is lovely. The colors are some of my favorites.

2 Likes

So pretty.

Wonderful choice of colors.

Those colors are so pretty! Those furry companions sure leave a void behind when they leave us… I’m glad you had something to help you keep your mind off it a little.

Thank you all for the comments! Hopefully I’ll be posting more things like this as I have a huge yarn stash I’m determined to start whittling down. The fiber fest I usually go to each year is going on this year so I’ll be getting more. I haven’t been in three years (first missed year I had surgery, then my sister got married, then covid). I may be increasing my stash a lot then, lol.

1 Like

Beautiful! Reminds me of a butterfly when it spreads its wings!

Oooh a fiber fest sounds so fun! I don’t even really knit or crochet and I still want to go smoosh all the yarn!!

Congratulations! This has been selected as one of this week’s featured projects.

MASW by chance? I would drive up for a meet up and fiber fest fun! Undecided if I am going to NYS S&W this year

I’ve not been to MASW but want to some day. I do NY S&W with my mother. We love it (and she’s not really into that stuff either but it’s still fun).

1 Like