Halloween cards from whatever is on the work table

I needed a couple of spooky season cards, so I looked at what was in easy reach…

Nifty craft paper envelopes

seal the flap, then cut off three edges. Instant funky card!

Halloween napkins

decoupage to card fronts (the side with all the joins), using whatever glue is handy. Artistically tear edges.
(Napkin bits were left over from another project I haven’t yet tidied away.)

And you have spooky cards

Napkins are from Dollar Tree, envelopes were sourced at goodwill.

18 Likes

How clever! Very polished result for such a quick project!

1 Like

I love the torn edges! Nice!

1 Like

These look great! Spookily elegant. I love it would take a second look to realize you were being resourceful and not just super crafty.

1 Like

You just might be a genius!!

1 Like

Thanks!

But now you’ve given me an earworm, to the tune of Super Freak
Super craft! She’s super crafty!
Oh yeah, she is just like your mothah…

3 Likes

These are great. I love the torn edges to make them look worn and extra creepy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bahahahaaaaaa!

1 Like

what a cool idea!
I need to try this one :slight_smile:
also like that it’s a budget-conscious project!

1 Like

The napkins are pretty fantastic. Worthy of a card.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re reserved for crafting; nobody better try to wipe their mouths on these!

3 Likes

Those napkins are awesome!

Perfect way to showcase those for sure! Who doesn’t love a quick-ish craft with fab results??

2 Likes

So maybe I have many Halloween napkins…

2 Likes

It never occurred to me to repurpose envelopes this way! Because I totally needed more justification for saving envelopes :laughing: .

2 Likes

I save envelopes…if I can’t reuse them, I punch out loads of circles to squares to use in other things…I have jars of envelope circles…I almost hate getting happy mail because it really adds to my stash of stuff I save! stamps, stickers, washi tape, envelope :laughing:

2 Likes