Halloween Decorations

I finally finished my Boo Crew sign with my kids, their partners, my grands, and grand dog.

16 Likes

What a fun personalized decoration! This is such a creative idea.

1 Like

Very fun! I love the font you used, too!

1 Like

Thanks I went through so many on Creative Fabrica until I was happy

Thank you :heart_hands:t4:

1 Like

So cute! I love that you even included the grand dog. Are the ghosts painted wood?

Family projects are so special during the holidays! I love your little ghost family!

2 Likes

Yes @TheMistressT I painted handpainted all the ghosts, they were unfinished from the Dollar Tree. The grand dog is the star of the show. He is coming to stay with me for a few weeks. My oldest daughter is getting a dog this month for her birthday so I will have 3 human grands and 2 doggie grands ALL BOYS

Thanks @AIMR I love to include my kids and grans

3 Likes

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
Thatโ€™s a lot of boy energy!

1 Like

Yes I wanted 5 sons, I only had one, who had 3 boys. I got the boy energy in grands lol

1 Like

Hehe. Something like it skipping a generation!

1 Like

Might be b/c my exh and all his brothers have 3 girls and 1 son lol each

Ultimately, balance is acheived!

1 Like

:tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: Oh, hello there! Your amazing craft is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada:

1 Like

This is the cutest!! Congrats on being a Featured Project!

1 Like

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like