Halloween dollhouse miniatures

These were made for @chameleonhound in the recent flat rate Halloween swap! I had a lot of fun with these!

(I was ridiculously proud of these drippy candles, even though you really cannot see the drips…. :joy:)

All the dollhouse-y things together:

I thought the chest (the spooky portrait is leaning on it) would be great for a Halloween house! I also painted a white bird to make a raven, and the bat was originally yellow (whose idea was THAT?)- nail polish is an awesome craft supply!! :grin:

21 Likes

Your miniatures never cease to amaze… the tiny potion bottles are killing me!

1 Like

Thank you! I think miniatures might be my favorite thing to make.

1 Like

Such tiny spookiness! Is that a gargoyle?

1 Like

teeeny spoooky coool!

1 Like

These are so cool! I could never work in such a small scale, but you always nail it! The candles are neat and I love how you made the books look weathered.

1 Like

splendid

1 Like

The Killer Coffee is really funny. How did you make the candles?

1 Like

Great detailing in the candles! I like that you made them different heights. I’m also curious on how you made them…teeny tiny plastic rod, small pieces of wire…?

You’re so good at making so many different types of miniatures!

1 Like

These are really cool! My mind is blown by the shots with the penny!

1 Like

Wow, these are amazing! That creepy portrait is excellent

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

Yes @endymion that is a gargoyle. I bought him in a package of several about a million years ago.

@irid3sc3nt and @AudiobookLover the candles are actually beads and they were originally green. I used black E6000 to glue them into the skull beads and once that was set, I painted them with black nail polish. Once that was dry, I used more black E6000 applied with a toothpick to make the drips. The wick is a single strand of embroidery floss touched up with a black sharpie.

3 Likes

We! I’m so impressed with your ingenuity!

1 Like

How’d you get so much spooky ooky in such wee tiny things? LOVE 'EM! I am also totally enamored of your teeny drippy candles. Are their skulls beads? Because that’s a genius way to use them!

1 Like

Thanks! Yep they’re beads!

So clever!

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh, tube beads?

@Bunny1kenobi your skills with tiny goodies are absolutely amazing! I adore the little candle skulls. The coffee cracked me up though!

Yes!! :smiley:

1 Like