Halloween Flat Rate Gallery

@chameleonhound shamelessly spoiled me!

She really got creative to fit all of this in one box.

That air freshener looks so cool! It’s going to be hung up - probably from the chandelier in my dining room! The pumpkin lights- so cool! Cute stickers, the little bones, the ornament and the awesome little cross stitch- she even decorated the hoop! And those weee pumpkins! Look how small the tiniest one is!

PLUS a headless horseman tee shirt (!!) and adorable Halloween socks! Wow, what an amazing package!

Thank you so much! I love it all!

3 Likes

I am going to hire you guys next time I go on a long trip overseas! How did all that fit?

Wonderful stitching and finishing on that hoop!

3 Likes

my thoughts exactly. How did that fit in the box?!?! @chameleonhound, I really like that embroidery. The sky looks really neat in it. And the stickers and tiny pumpkins are adorable!

3 Likes

Omg, you guys! Such great packages so far! I received from one of my partners and I will get pictures posted in a little bit! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to fold and re-fold that shirt like 8 times, lol. It was too perfect though!

2 Likes

I received an equally amazing package from @Bunny1kenobi! Be prepared to squee over tiny Halloween goodies!

The whole kit and caboodle:

There are pirate tights (definitely being added to my perpetual pirate costume!), cute stickers including a whole bunch of clever bottle labels, lovely ribbon, a Dia de los Muertos tin and sugar cookie, fabulous bookmarks, and oh so many tiny haunted house goodies for my newest Halloween decor in the works.

Just look at that tiny voodoo doll! And the wee books, the bottles of vampire blood, fungus, and snakebite tonic, the spooky portrait, and the creepy wreath with very Tim Burton vibes! I love the candlesticks and the “killer coffee” too. Reminds me of a local brand, Death Wish Coffee that my partner always mistakenly calls Black Death coffee (I try to tell him that wouldn’t sell well…)

Thank you so much for this killer box of bitty goodies!

4 Likes

I got some adorable little decorations from my swap partner @momiemae

A cute little grave stone!

A little fake book decoration!

And two tiny little ghost canvases!

Thank you, momiemae! <3

5 Likes

That tombstone! :joy:

1 Like

I googled “funny tombstones” and that was the one I liked the most.

2 Likes

@Kwality570, wow! You really stuffed that package full! Those scrubbies look like they’ll come in handy and based on curiousfae’s comment of them being a lot of work to make, I’m impressed that you made three! Your laser cut pumpkin looks great, I love that starry background and the highlights on your pumpkin patch leaves - such detail! I would love to read about your new laser cutting machine, maybe if you get a chance, you can share details about it in the new craft supplies thread!

@curiousfae, your ghost is so cute. I love the tinting on his cheeks and the gold outline on the banner really pops against that black. The magnets are fun, the Myra Maines makes me laugh and that little doll has to be the cutest voodoo doll around!

@chameleonhound, that crow air freshener is unique and perfect for a Halloween swap. I love that you decorated the cross stitch hoop and those little pumpkins are so cute. I was surprised by the final picture, I’m seriously impressed that you managed to fit that shirt into the package!

@Bunny1kenobi, those bookmarks are clever and perfect for Halloween reads. The haunted house miniatures are so fun and there’s such a great variety of them! Those tiny books look perfect for a haunted house shelf and the pins sticking out of the voodoo doll are a great finishing touch! Did you make the witch’s brew bottles? They’d be fun to display just on their own!

@momiemae, great choice on the tombstone epitaph! The ghost and skull canvases would make for fun fridge magnets.

4 Likes

Awesome minis you guys!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I made the bottles as well as the bag of coffee.

3 Likes

Your miniature making skills are amazing!

2 Likes

I have received from kittykill! I took pics, but because I was in front of my lightbox they came out with wavy lines on them. It’ll have to wait, the natural light is too low.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Here is my package from @kittykill

This is the only pic of the candy before it was eaten. There’s also tea!

Fun gloves for colds nights and stickers!

The cute card she sent, a thick cauldron with other paper ephemera popping out of it, a wooden tombstones for crafting, and a tombstone “book”. The book has thick cardstock pages in the same shape and rings to hold it together. There’s so much potential with it!

She made magnets for me or they could be magnetic pins if you split them apart. They’re strong! They kept wanting to come back together so I had to space everything apart.

Here is the decoupaged shell… I haven’t seen anything like this before! It has gold around the edges. Part of me wants to put a fancy shaped soap in it for the bathroom… the kind you’re not supposed to use, like a clear glycerin. I think it will be a display piece in the library, though.

Here is the largest item in the box that surrounded the shell… a large embroidered tea towel! The pumpkins are like cherries! We have a large wooden Boos Block cutting board that stays on our counter and I cover it with a tea towel when not in use because cats. This tea towel will be perfect.

Thank you so much, kittykill, I hope yours gets there soon!

3 Likes

That tea towel is great!

You are right…the shell is very unique and should be displayed all year…it looks like it would be fabulous to hold little trinkets like a raven would collect…bits of bone, a ring, a feather, etc. It is the best!

1 Like

@kittykill, I love that shell! The image is perfect for a Halloween box, but not so Halloweeny that it can’t be used and displayed all year long!

2 Likes

I received a package from @AudiobookLover and it is amazing and adorable! Everything was wrapped so nicely and she even included some things for my girls, which they loved!!

Ok, she even decorated the box!

Look how cute everything is wrapped! All the little packages were so beautiful and had cute little tags! It was just so fun to open! I gotta kick up my packing game!!!

Here is my youngest opening one of the items! She was sitting next to me so excitedly the whole time and was just so giddy when she saw packages inside for her and her sister! Her big sister was at her play when we opened, so no pictures of her.

Look at this adorable embroidered witch coaster! I had my skull tumbler sitting next to me already. It is so cute and perfect!

Audiobooklover made two of these little foldup cat trays for my girls and included some homemade stickers, that are just amazing!!!

Package of stickers with some extra floss and a couple of cute filled bottles!

A couple of halloween pencils that my girls will steal, I’m sure. Some yummy smelling hand lotion and look at this cute little package that was filled with more homemade stickers!

Look at this incredible and hilarious door hanger she sent me! Its so just so cool! <3

A big beautiful sticker! I might stick it to my laptop! Its just so pretty!

Look at this beaufitul Hocus Pocus wall hanging she made me!!! I’m OBSESSED!!! I love it so much!!! I am convinced I need an embroidery machine now.

And finally just some of the beautiful stickers she made! The girls got some adorable cat ones, but squirreled them away before I could snap pictures. They are glittery/shiny and amazing!!

Thank you for the totally epic package, Audiobooklover!!! <3

7 Likes

I love the decoration on the box. @irid3sc3nt I’m so glad you like everything. It was fun crafting and collecting for you. The tea is some of my favorite. It reminds me of cool fall weather.

Thanks all for the compliments! The shell was so easy and fun to make. I might need to make one for myself.

3 Likes